- House Majority Leader Eric Cantor knew about now former CIA director David Petraeus’ extra-marital affair in October.
- Arizona Governor Jan Brewer doesn’t think the electoral college system is fair.
- State and federal regulations on tree pests are slowing down the post-storm clean up in the New York Area.
- President Obama urged Palestinians not to request recognition from the UN as a state just yet, but the Palestinians still plan on doing so this month.
- Surprise: Japan may be re-entering a recession.
- A bill mandating the death penalty for homosexuals is set to pass in Uganda.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!