- Obama won't give up on Florida, North Carolina and Virginia, even as those state appear to slip from his grasp into Romney's eager hands.
- Mitt Romney's scheme to cap tax deductions won't offset his proposed cuts, says the Tax Policy Center.
- Achtung! Neo-Nazi groups are now verboten on Twitter in Germany.
- The Boston Police Department denies that it is spying on the peaceful activities of local groups and interrogating activists. The ACLU has a data dump of documents from the local fusion center that say otherwise.
- Woodsman spare that tree! Newsweek won't need it; the magazine publishes its last paper edition on December 31.
- Greek workers are staging a general strike, to demand that taxpayers in other countries pay for their stuff.
- Khalid Sheik Mohammed, the alleged mastermind of the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, accuses the U.S. of practicing murder and torture under the cover of national security. Ummm ... I got nothing.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to sign up for Reason’s daily AM/PM updates for more content.