- Public Health Warrior Michelle Obama's Husband caught eating crappy food again.
- New Gallup poll finds 50 percent of Republicans favor Pres. Obama's Afghanistan withdrawal plan, only 43 percent oppose.
- Ron Klain says the White House needs to "get caught trying" to do something about jobs.
- The governor of Chihuahua wants the U.S. to deny an asylum request by a former Juarez police chief because the officer's defection "damage[s] the image" of Juarez.
- Bank of America to pay $8.5 billion to investors who got screwed by the company's crappy mortgage investing strategy.
- A Miami TSA worker who attacked his colleagues for making fun of him after a full-body scan revealed his tiny member has agreed to attend anger management classes and write a letter of apology to his coworker.
New at Reason.tv: Stonewall 2011: The Night NY Legalized Gay Marriage