- The National Security Agency has dropped its charges against Thomas Drake.
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry is one step closer to thinking about exploring a presidential run.
- Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman gets some ink for his four-day work week policy with Utah state workers.
- FreedomWorks thinks Tea Party people will not even go to the polls if former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney is the GOP presidential nominee.
- Looming in the regulatory night: Surveillance and tracking of medical marijuana patients.
- Tech Liberation Front reacts to the FCC's latest report on the state of the media.
New at Reason.tv: "The Big Scrum: How Teddy Roosevelt Saved Football - Q&A with John J. Miller"