13 Non-Pedophile Reasons Why You Can Hate Roy Moore
Just when you thought you couldn't like Moore any less.
Even if you disregard the nine women accusing Roy Moore of sexual assault, there are plenty of reasons to despise him. Judicial incompetence, constitutional ignorance, and industrial strength bigotry are just some of the issues with the Alabama judge. In the latest Mostly Weekly Andrew Heaton covers some of the many reasons why Roy Moore sucks:
- He taught a class discouraging women from running for office.
- He's referred to people as "reds and yellows".
- He thinks the accusations of pedophilia are pushed by homosexuals and socialists.
- Accepted money from a Neo-nazi group.
- Said gay marriage was worse than slavery.
- Wouldn't rule out death penalty for gays.
- Wants to rescind free trade agreements.
- He's anti-immigrant.
- Believes Barack Obama wasn't born in America.
- Believes 9/11 is God's punishment for legalizing sodomy and abortion.
Mostly Weekly is hosted by Andrew Heaton, with headwriter Sarah Rose Siskind.
Script by Sarah Rose Siskind with writing assistance from Andrew Heaton and Brian Sack.
Edited by Austin Bragg and Siskind.
Produced by Meredith and Austin Bragg.
Theme Song: Frozen by Surfer Blood.