Reason is hiring a seasoned video and motion graphics editor with experience in creative visual storytelling. We're looking for someone who can work with our producers, our audio engineer, and freelance motion graphics artists to help us craft compelling documentaries, interviews, and video op-eds. The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for the libertarian worldview.
Candidates should feel comfortable working in a flexible, collaborative environment, and taking edits and assignments. Ideally, this job would be based in our Washington, D.C. office, though we're also open to remote work.
- At least four years of experience of video editing with Adobe Premiere.
- The ability to craft compelling broll sequences
- Experience in sound design.
- A strong sense of story structure.
- Experience working in After Effects. (Extensive graphics experience isn't a prerequisite, but we'd like candidates to have some familiarity with graphics production.)
- Excellent organization skills.
Send your resume, cover letter, and work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org.