- Harvey Weinstein, accusing him of civil rights violations The attorney general of New York has filed a lawsuit against
- Kellyanne Conway says John Kelly, the White House chief of staff, shouldn't be fired over Rob Porter, an aide who resigned over multiple spousal abuse accusations.
- The government of the United Kingdom has demanded the charity Oxfam provide documents on staff who paid for sex in post-earthquake Haiti, amid accusations of a cover-up.
- All 71 passengers on a plane that crashed near Moscow died, according to government officials.
- North Korea sent the sister of Kim Jong Un to the Olympics on a "charm offensive" for which some U.S. media fell.
- For the first time at an Olympics, PyeongChang has opened four Gender Equality Support Centers to deal with sexual assault and abuse.
- The New Horizon spacecraft captured photos of Earth from a record 3.8 billion miles away.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.
Photo Credit: NASA