- A group of nonprofits including the American Civil Liberties Union is suing U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement over its treatment of pregnant detainees.
- In Alabama, the GOP Senate primary run-off between Luther Strange and Roy Moore turned into a sort of proxy war between President Trump and Steven Bannon; Bannon won.
- In a 6-3 decision, the U.S. Supreme Court granted a stay of execution to Georgian Keith Tharpe just a few hours before he was scheduled for lethal injection.
- Police have solved a 27-year-old cold case involving a killer clown.
- Palestine has been voted into the international police agency Interpol.
- Stop prostituting the fabric of America, you guys.
Photo Credit: Christian Charisius/dpa/picture-alliance/Newscom