Three years after President Obama signed his monumental health care overhaul into law, Reason-Rupe asked Americans what they think of the health care law today. Thirty-two percent liked the law when it passed and still like it today, while another 4 percent said they disliked the law when it passed but like it more now. In contrast, 45 percent say they disliked the law when it passed and still dislike the law now; another 7 percent liked the law when it passed but like it less now. In sum, few Americans seem to have changed their minds, and in total 52 percent are disappointed with the federal health care law.
Nationwide telephone poll conducted May 9-13 2013 interviewed 1003 adults on both mobile (503) and landline (500) phones, with a margin of error +/- 3.7%. Princeton Survey Research Associates International executed the nationwide Reason-Rupe survey. Columns may not add up to 100% due to rounding. Full poll results found here. Full methodology can be found here. Demographics and detailed tables are available here.