- The White House is preparing for a number of longtime aides to leave in the next few months.
- Dennis Rodman’s public relations firm released an apology on his behalf for his comments about an American currently being held in North Korea. The former NBA player has traveled to a multimillion-dollar ski resort in North Korea with Kim Jong-un.
- NSA whistle-blower Edward Snowden has been invited to testify before a European Parliament committee via video link as part of its investigation into U.S. surveillance.
- CFOs are blaming Obamacare for increases in health care costs, which they are passing along to employees.
- San Francisco has outlined plans to tax tech companies such as Google and Facebook if they want to keep using private shuttles to transport their employees to work.
- An 88-year-old German man has been charged with taking part in the Nazi massacre in the French village Oradour-sur-Glane.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.