- no actual options right now. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said the government wants to help folks who have had their plans cancelled, but they have
- Pakistan’s Taliban is warning of revenge killings in response to the death of their former chief in a U.S. drone strike.
- President Barack Obama promises he’s heavily involved in intelligence operations, despite reports that he didn’t know that the United States was engaging in direct surveillance of foreign leaders.
- The U.S. is trying to get Syrian rebels to come to the table to talk peace, but it’s all just a great big mess.
- A British group wants to test people at the workplace to see if they’re boozehounds.
- GOP Rep. Darrell Issa has not forgotten about the IRS targeting tea party nonprofits and has issued a new subpoena for his investigation.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.