- upset at the report that the National Security Agency has been tapping into data links from data centers in foreign countries. Google is very
- Pretty much everybody has finally agreed that the rules against using tech devices on take-off and landing on planes are a bunch of bunk, and they will finally be removed. Eventually. Internet connections and calls will still be verboten.
- The White House is sending aides to work with Senate Democrats to try to fix the whole Obamacare mess.
- Mayor Cory Booker of New Jersey is now Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.).
- A California judge has rejected a city’s attempt to shut down a sriracha factory because of the smell.
- New Yorkers will soon have to wait until 21 to legally buy tobacco products. To buy them illegally, well, I know this guy … .
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.