- partisan bickering and contractors pointing fingers back at the federal government for failing to adequately test Healthcare.gov before launch. Today’s congressional hearing about the disaster of the Obamacare site rollout was itself was a fairly predictable disaster, full of
- George Soros is joining forces with a super PAC that is urging Hillary Clinton to run for president in 2016. Hooray for that Citizens United decision, eh?
- After killing a teenage boy who was holding what turned out to be a toy gun, Santa Rosa, Calif., police say the boy pointed the gun at them when they told him to drop the weapon, and that’s why they shot him. But one witness claims they continued shooting at the boy after he was down on the ground.
- Pirates have kidnapped two Americans from a ship off the Nigerian coast.
- Florida police arrested a woman for shooting her boyfriend … with a water pistol.
- What do you know? Some obese people really do have unnaturally slow metabolism. Research shows that the genetic abnormality occurs in less than one in 100, and it can usually be detected by obesity that develops in childhood, so don’t try to use it to explain your middle-age love handles.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.