- harder to actually schedule doctor’s appointments (because we have a shortage of them), maybe it’s a good thing the health care exchanges aren’t working. Because the implementation of the Affordable Care Act is going to make it
- White House officials say President Barack Obama is open to the possibility of kicking the can down the road on the debt ceiling again.
- How about that budget that just cannot be cut in any way, shape or form? The Pentagon continues to buy $50 million cargo planes and then put them right into storage because it has no use for them.
- An ATF agent has been denied permission to publish a book about the “Fast and Furious” debacle because it would have a “negative impact on morale.”
- The Taliban has not given up on its failed effort to kill a 16-year-old girl.
- A 9-year-old boy managed catch a flight from Minneapolis to Las Vegas without a ticket. Security was apparently oblivious. He was caught by the flight crew on the plane.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.