- voted last night to allow amendments limiting NSA funding to be considered by the full House. The House Rules Committee
- Edward Snowden’s attorney expects Snowden to finally leave Moscow tomorrow.
- Al-Qaeda claimed responsibility for a jailbreak in Iraq that freed hundreds of prisoners.
- An 11-year-old Yemeni girl went to YouTube to object to an arranged marriage to an older man.
- Mohammed Morsi’s family claims the former president has been abducted by the Egyptian army.
- The Brewers’ Ryan Braun admitted to using steroids and was suspended without pay for the rest of the season
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Peter Suderman: Obamacare's 12 false premises and broken promises. Plus: The long, tortured quest for a conservative health policy.
- Consumers should drive medicine
- Jacob Sullum: Prosecutors disarm defendants by freezing their assets
- Ronald Bailey: The Aloha State’s dishonest anti-biotech campaign