- claims Edward Snowden is lying about just about everything related to PRISM. England has warned airlines around the world not to bring Snowden there, which is funny because they’re knee-deep in the whole thing and one can’t imagine Snowden seeking refuge there. House Intelligence Committee Rep. Mike Rogers
- The latest in leaked information: Thousands of tech firms provide sensitive data to the feds in programs that extend much further than even Snowden has referenced.
- Today marks the six-month anniversary of the Sandy Hook Elementary School rampage. There were observances and more calls for gun control.
- In related news, Smith & Wesson posted record highs in gun sales, a 43 percent year-over-year increase.
- Potato farmers are being sued over allegations of price-fixing. That’s odd. Don’t the United States’ agricultural policies revolve around price-fixing? Maybe the problem is that they’re doing it without federal involvement.
- Iran’s presidential election was held today. Will there be reform or more of the same?
Spice up your blog or Website with Reason 24/7news and Reason articles! You can easily add a widget here.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.