- Former South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford has beaten Democrat Elizabeth Colbert Busch in the special election for South Carolina's 1st Congressional District.
- Assad’s regime is being blamed by some for the internet shut down across Syria. The Syrian government is blaming the lack of internet access on terrorists.
- The three women who were held captive in a house in Cleveland, Ohio for about a decade have begun speaking to investigators about their ordeal.
- Chinese cyberattacks on the U.S. government are not helping relations between the two countries.
- According to the Pentagon unreported incidents of sexual assault in the military have increased 35 percent over two years.
- Treasury Secretary Jack Lew has fixed his widely mocked signature.
Spice up your blog or Website with Reason 24/7news and Reason articles! You can easily add a widget here.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.