- still don’t know. What’s the Obama Administration’s position on the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and Washington State? It’s been months and we
- Small business owners are pessimistic about the state of the economy and aren’t hiring right now.
- The Florida legislature is pondering a bill prohibiting the sale of bongs, because they’re really just not paying attention.
- There are rumors that Dick Cheney’s daughter, Liz, may consider running for Senate in Colorado.
- Police arrested a man for pulling out a BB gun as President Barack Obama’s motorcade passed nearby in Connecticut following a speech on gun control.
- An earthquake measuring magnitude 6.3 struck near Iran’s sole nuclear power station. That Stuxnet virus has really evolved!
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter: @reason247