- The man suspected of killing Colorado’s prisons chief was released four years early thanks to a clerical error.
- An American destroyer has moved off the Korean peninsula in response to recent threats from North Korea.
- Connecticut legislators have agreed on a gun control bill that would implement some of the strictest gun control regulations in the country if passed.
- It looks like Caroline Kennedy will be the next U.S. ambassador to Japan.
- Legislators in Uruguay and Colombia are expected to vote on same-sex marriage bills in the next few weeks.
- Teens are not having that much sex.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!