- in the United States Apparently, this was ... unexpected. Unemployment claims are up
- Afraid of being left behind in this fast-moving world of ours, the FBI wants the power to monitor online communications in real time. So don't forget to tweet frequently about sleeping with feebs' spouses.
- States are competing for the honor of being used as drone test sites. You first.
- Defense Distributed's Cody Wilson claims the group is on-track to develop a fully 3D-printable gun by the end of April. When's Feinstein's birthday?
- Los Angeles wants to start licensing valet attendants — those folks who park cars outside fancy restaurants. Hey, how else do you know they've properly learned how to screw up your radio station settings? Oddly, the city is no longer a destination for migration.
- What's a little border incursion among friends, says Pakistan's foreign minister to his annoyed counterpart in Afghanistan.
- Evolution may have less to do with survival of the fittest than with survival of whatever nature's dice may roll, say scientists. Which explains the denizens of Wal-Mart at midnight.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter: @reason247