- minimum wage, arguing that it will kill jobs. House Speaker John Boehner is already shooting down President Barack Obama’s proposal to increase the
- Four Loko has agreed to change the labeling on its cans to make its alcohol content more clear in order to satisfy the Federal Trade Commission.
- The sports community is confused and rallying against the decision by the International Olympics Committee to drop one of its sexiest oldest events: wrestling.
- Christopher Dorner’s wallet was reportedly found in the rubble of the burned down cabin where a charred body (presumably his) has been found.
- The Democratic Governor of Colorado, John Hickenlooper, drank fracking fluid to show that it’s safe.
- The European horsemeat scandal will likely lead to more regulations. Meanwhile in the notably regulated nation of China, consumers will soon be able to buy tools to test the safety of their own food at home.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter: @reason247