- Car salesmen, members of Congress, and ad men are at the bottom of the list of most trusted professions in Gallup’s latest survey.
- The military’s highest court dismissed the judge in the Ft. Hood shooting case, calling into question his impartiality. The court tossed his order to have Nidal Hassan’s beard forcibly removed.
- American negotiators do not appear to want Internet regulations to be on the agenda at a telecom conference underway in Dubai.
- Eight students were killed in an attack by rebels on a school in Damascus, according to Syrian state television.
- Will there be a private expedition to the moon?
- Voyager 1 is on the brink of entering interstellar space.
- Support Reason’s 2012 webathon today.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!