- Almost sixty percent of doctors would quit today if given the option. Turns out most doctors didn’t get into medicine to become glorified bureaucrats.
- A boat collision in Hong Kong has left at least 37 dead. Six crew members from the two boats involved have been arrested.
- Samsung is suing Apple over the iPhone 5, saying that Apple’s new flagship product violates eight of its patents.
- Georgia’s ruling pro-western party has conceded defeat to the pro-Russian opposition.
- Mark Zuckerberg met with Russian prime minister Dmitry Medvedev. For this particular meeting he felt a suit and tie was appropriate.
- Elizabeth Warren released a list of corporate clients in an attempt to show that she didn’t make big money helping out the corporations she has spent the campaign criticising.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org