- 6 percent of respondents in an Ohio PPP poll said
Mitt Romney deserves
more credit for the death of Osama bin Laden than does Barack
- New York’s Governor Andrew Cuomo, New York City’s Mayor Michael
Bloomberg and New Jersey’s Governor Chris Christie finally arrived
at a deal on the 9/11 museum late last night. It was supposed
to be open today, but it won’t be open for at least another year.
The dispute was over the bill, which could reach $1.4 billion.
- Islamic extremists held a
9/11 rally outside the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta.
- An Afghan police commander and four civilians died
suicide bomb attack close to the border with
- Morgan Stanley places the odds of Ron Paul being the next Fed
- There were Occupy protests as far as
Hong Kong. That one, outside the headquarters of HSBC, is being
Follow Reason on Twitter and like us
on Facebook. You
can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up