- An Arizona court has ruled that tattoos are
protected by the
First Amendment. The ruling is connected to a city denying a
tattoo parlor a business permit.
- Republicans have called for a privatization of rail and an end
subsidies to Amtrak.
- The wife of a former German president is
suing Google over the search engine’s autocomplete feature in
connection with rumors of prostitution. Just imagine what will
happen if every single celebrity ever finds out about this.
- Italy’s economy
shrank a little bit more than previously estimated.
A third camper has died from the Hantovirus due to exposure at
Yosemite National Park. Eight people have been stricken by the
- Protests in Hong Kong may have stopped the implementation of
“patriotism” classes, but
pro-Beijing parties cleaned up in local elections due to a
divided democratic movement.
- The Cybersecurity Act of 2012 may have stalled, but President
Barack Obama is preparing to
implement it anyway.
Follow us on Facebook and
Twitter, and don’t forget
up for Reason’s daily AM/PM updates for