- Even though they’re tied in the polls, most Americans believe President Barack Obama will beat Mitt Romney in November.
- Children at an Australian school may not do cartwheels, handstands or somersaults unless under the supervision of a gymnastics teacher. But … but … childhood obesity!
- A Utah television station will not be running new fall show The New Normal because of gaaaaaay.
- A honcho at Duetsche Bank is suing the City of Los Angeles for $50 million after getting beaten to a pulp by the LAPD.
- This week probably marks the end of Ron Paul’s presidential aspirations, but that does not mean the end of his movement.
- Due to budget problems, Camden, N.J., is eliminating its police department and contracting with the county.
- There was a lion wandering around the England countryside, but maybe not.
Don’t forget to sign up for Reason’s daily AM/PM updates for more content.