- Drone strikes in Pakistan, Yemen and Somalia are saving American lives and civilian casualties are “exceedingly rare,” White House Counterterrorism Czar John Brennan claimed in a speech at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars.
- A crooked New Orleans cop, who in 1996 became the only police officer ever to receive a federal death sentence, may be running out of appeals. "Right now we are trying to keep him alive and in the court system," his federal defender said.
- Ahead of a ruling on Sirhan Sirhan’s conviction, a new witness says there was a second shooter at the assassination of Robert Kennedy in 1968."The truth has got to be told. No more cover-ups,” Nina Rhodes-Hugh told CNN.
- Physicist Michio Kaku thinks Moore’s Law of processor speed is coming to an end. “[T]here is an ultimate limit set by the laws of thermal dynamics and set by the laws of quantum mechanics.
- A run down of today’s Occupy Wall Street activities, courtesy NYPD.
- “We must move forward, not backward, upward not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.” The President unveils his new campaign slogan.
Don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily AM/PM updates for more content!
Reason.tv: "Author David Brin on Dogmatic Libertarians, Transparency and Uplifting Dolphins"