- Obama has spent $135 million on his sepia-toned re-election campaign. That's more than any GOP-er by far.
- The White House doesn't have any sort of sexy back-up plan ready in case of ObamaCare's official unconstitutionality.
- No, the GOP would prefer not to end tax breaks for oil companies.
- Jenny McCarthy is still not a doctor: Study finds 1 in 88 children receive autism diagnoses.
- Kofi Annan to Bashar Assad: please chill; Assad: maybe.
- Feds: it's "disappointing" that the courts tossed out the case against the Hutaree militia.
- "Walmart of weed" store to open in DC, still doesn't sell actual weed.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.