- Obama says U.S. should do some "soul-searching" over the death of Trayvon Martin. And it's still weird that presidents now have to weigh in on things like this.
- Well, that sounds pretty good: "Intel shows Iran nuclear threat not imminent."
- Rick Santorum would prefer you didn't yell "Pretend it's Obama!" while he's target shooting.
- America prepares to bellow about health care.
- What's the matter, doesn't Congress like roads?
- Son of Geraldo Rivera ashamed of Geraldo Rivera for saying moronic things about hoodie-death.
- Oh God, think of the pancakes.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.