- Sanford police chief "temporarily" steps down amid the horrible mess that is the Trayvon Martin case.
- Obama in Oklahoma talks Keystone pipeline, says "We're making this new pipeline from Cushing to the Gulf a priority.We're going to go ahead and get that done."
- Gallup says a majority of Americans would indeed prefer that the Keystone Pipeline get done.
- CBS Headlines: "Aura of inevitability grows around Romney"
- The U.N. Secretary General is worried about North Korea's latest missile plan. Meanwhile a humanitarian group hopes bringing the North Korean national orchestra to the U.S. will help everybody simmer down.
- Drug Tsar Gil Kerlikowske responds to Radley Balko's series on prescription drugs.
- Chaska, Minnesota police ticket man for yelling profanities at his cat.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.