- Mitt Romney won Illinois, he got Jeb Bush's endorsement, yet everybody spent the day talking about Etch A Sketches.
- Even the sponsors of the "Stand Your Ground" law think the killing of Trayvon Martin wasn't justified.
- French police are right now trying to bring in the allegedly al-Qaeda-tied man who is suspected of killing seven people.
- So says a new study: A majority of Mexicans approve of their government's crackdown on drug cartels, but very few believe that the government is "winning."
- Gawker muses on why Mike Daisey's lies are unforgivable but not so when David Foster Wallace and David Sedaris tweak the truth.
- "The poll did not ask about Ron Paul's wife, Carol."
- The Hunger Games opens on Friday and people are already counting the money it will make. (Hint: probably a lot of it.)
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.