- Barack Obama is polling above Mitt Romney for the first time "this cycle."
- Organizing for America has its sights set on Mitt.
- Newt Gingrich plummets in the polls.
- Nevadans looking for the "true conservative" voted for Ron Paul.
- There's not much left at Occupy D.C.
- Ford didn't like GM's taxpayer-funded Super Bowl hit job commercial.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Mormons for...Ron Paul?!"