- Jack Abramoff accuses Newt Gingrich of corruption.
- Republican direct mail pioneer Richard Viguerie says "there's no conservative case for Mitt Romney."
- The Internet rises up like a hydra to tell Congress not to pass the Stop Online Piracy Act.
- America is not the fattest country in the world.
- The drought in Texas may last through 2020.
- Jerry Sandusky's interview with NBC, in which he said he showered with--but did not rape--young people, has inspired former young people to come forward and share their stories about how Sandusky is a liar (and a rapist).
- New report: "Having school resource officers (SROs) and other police in schools causes more harm than good."
New at Reason.tv: "Occupy Wall Street Removed from Zuccotti Park by NYPD (11/15/2011)"