* Gawker, on how Richard Dawkins is being
limb from limb–by atheists."
* Timothy Sandefur, on Sam Harris' "many imprecisions, undefined terms, self-contradictory assertions, undefended, unarticulated assumptions, and other failings."
* The New York Times Book Review, on the #14 hardcover in the country, Penn Jillette's God, No! Signs You May Already Be an Atheist and Other Magical Tales.
* The Boston Globe's Michael Washburn, on Christopher Hitchens' new book Arguably.
* The Religious News Service's Kimberly Winston, on how "9/11 gave birth to aggressive, unapologetic 'New Atheists.'"
* The Guardian's James Wood, on how "a more nuanced examination of religious belief can be found in modern fiction."
Reason on atheism here.