David Weigel texts the following context from Mile High:
* Protecting our freedom and liberties from the prying eyes of government got less applause than that of the "ordinary American" bitching about a foreigner taking his job.
* Chants of "Yes We Can" are assisted by prompting from the Jumbotron.
* "One way this has become like a football game: a yelling idiot behind my row ejected by cops, applause for this blends with applause for some Obama zinger about affordable health care."
* Huge, rampaging applause for "government can't make a child turn off the television."
* Spontaneous chants of "USA!" after Obama pledges to confront genocide and global warming.