Shain Gandee's grieving relatives tentatively scheduled a funeral Saturday for the rambunctious star of MTV's raucous reality show "Buckwild" who was found dead Monday, a cousin said.
"The family feels that Shain died peacefully in his sleep without pain or suffering. That it was probably carbon monoxide poisoning," Gandee's cousin Ashley Gandee wrote on Facebook Tuesday.
She said she was accepting donations through her Gandee's General Store in Crown City, Ohio, to cover funeral expenses.
Source: New York Daily News. Read full article. (link)